Aldelia Group Job Vacancy Portal 2020 | www.aldelia.com.ng.
Aldelia Group is a world-leading Human Resources advisory firm, a leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We offer highly targeted services to blue-chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
Aldelia Group – Our client, in various sectors is currently looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project Management
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: To further facilitate the process, please include your current and expected salary and Notice period.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Aldelia Group Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Aldelia Group Job Vacancy 2020, Aldelia Group Job Vacancy Portal, Aldelia Group Job Vacancy Portal 2020, Aldelia Group Job Vacancy Portal 2020 | www.aldelia.com.ng, Aldelia Group Recruitment, Aldelia Group Recruitment for Graduates in Nigeria