Apply for Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Recruitment for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Apply for Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Recruitment for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer;
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) seeks applications from qualified persons for the position under the Global Fund Tuberculosis (TB) Grant- New Funding Model:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- NTBLCP (TB Grant)
Reporting to: The National Coordinator- NTBLCP and ARFH M & E Coordinator
- Provide technical support and oversight on monitoring and evaluation of the Global Fund TB project
- Ensure that the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports, journal publications, proposal writing and assessment reports, human success stories and quarterly fact sheets.
- Provide technical support to the project and NTBLCP and other Government of Nigeria entities in the conduct of surveys for TB programs, including development of survey instruments, survey implementation, data analysis and report writing under the guidance of the M&E coordinator.
- Provide continuous technical lead to project team on data management and regularly analyze state data, highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system, project’s training database and programmatic progress updates that documents achievements on a regular basis.
- Provide technical support to state M & E officers in ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured, and reported according to set guidelines.
- Represent and make appropriate presentations to stakeholders at various fora on program achievements and deliverables and other M&E activities
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Support monitoring activities to project sites, collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and decision making
- Conduct operational research activities and participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams as applicable.
- Applicants must have a University degree in any of the following related field: Medicine, Pharmacy, Statistics, Epidemiology, Demography and Public Health with advanced skills in quantitative methods, statistical analysis, evaluation research design etc. A master’s degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria or related fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with Global Fund, USAID or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
CLICK HERE for more information.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.