CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for GE Oil & Gas Job Opportunity for Pressure Control Region Leader;
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pressure Control Region Leader
Job Number: 2709495
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
- The Pressure Control (PC) SSA Region Leader has overall responsibility for the performance of the region.
- He will lead, develop, grow and implement all necessary actions to ensure that business objectives are achieved without compromising EHS or business compliance parameters.
- In this role, you will be responsible for growing PC market penetration, orders, profit, etc., as well as developing talent and creating a pipeline of future leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in operations or sales management with at least 5years in an operations management role
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Depth knowledge of Pressure Control markets and customers
- Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals
- Experience leading a complex network of service centers & field services teams
- Strong operational leadership skills combined with a successful sales growth track record and strong customer mindset
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Understanding of business and customer financial drivers / needs, experience operating in finance calendar, preparation of operating plans (annual and long term), and year end presentations / reporting
- Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and thrive within a matrix organization
Essential Functions / Responsibilities: In addition, this role will:
- Ensure compliance with local laws, together with corporate & customer EHS requirements Develop & implement 3year strategic growth vision for the RegionDevelop, agree & implement annual business plan for the region
- Achieve regional operating goals including orders, penetration, revenue, contribution margin, base cost, headcount, operating margin, etc.,.
- Define and implement marketing and commercial strategies to increase penetration, orders, sales and profitability
- Refine and enhance the region organizational structure including leveraging existing resources to maximize operational performance, customer service and market coverage
- Lead services execution to ensure customer and business needs are met, including creating a robust and positive safety, compliance, and quality culture
- Develop local talent pipeline within the region
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: GE Oil & Gas