Apply Now For AOS Orwell Job for Chartered Accountants in Port Harcourt and Lagos – 2016. AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Finance & Accounts team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Locations: Port Harcourt and Lagos
- The accountant will be responsible for the following: Handling all staff advances /tickets reconciliation including reimbursements.
- Handling all Naira Bank Account reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow Reports.
- Ensuring all direct and incidental cost of assets are duly capitalized.
- Preparing monthly Account Analysis (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Handling all statutory payments.
- Preparing Bank updates for the consideration of the Cost Control manager.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN) with 1 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- ERP Exposure preferably AX Dynamics 2012.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well developed people management and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th April, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.