Apply Now for Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited Job in Lagos for an Accountant;
Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited is an integated business-to-business consulting firm with its office in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria, with focus on information Communication and Technology, Sales and Marketing, Media and Management Consulting.
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information, Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations, complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains management’s confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides management by coordinating accounting activities and answering questions and Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Good experience in strategic financial planning, analysis and management
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, Including in-depth understanding of Finance best practices, international as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standards
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects
- Must reside within the Island (Victoria Island, Ikoyi, or Lekki)
- Must not be more than 35 years of Age
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and well developed problem solving skill
- Superior leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence others
- Health benefits
- Pension scheme
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.