Apply Now for Chief Financial Officer Job at African Industries Group.
African Industries is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries.
Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- A Chartered Accountant/ ACCA with at least 15 years of experience ( at least 7 years of heading Finance Function of reasonable size manufacturing Unit).
- Experience of handling multiple units
- Experience of managing the accounting functions of manufacturing units.
- Should have experience of handling implementation of ERP
- Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Structured working style
- Analytical mind
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
- Presentable and good communication skills
- Should have experience of handling functions defined in Job description
- Review of Quarterly accounting Statements, Quarterly Business Plan , Monthly Profit & Loss Account and Monthly Cash Budgets
- Ensure the deadlines for completing various reports are being met
- Provide support to Unit Accountants and ensure smooth relationship with Unit CEO’s
- Ensure the appropriate KRA’s and KPI’s are being set for Accounts, Finance and Tax department and proper monitoring system is in place
- Mentoring & Coaching of staff in the department
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of outsourced Internal Audit function
- To help Group CFO in developing strategy for the department and achieving targets set
- Ensure Compliance with the Lenders requirements
- Operational and External Risk Management
- Ensuring timely refund of excess charges by the Banks
- Formalizing control matrix and periodical review of control matrix
- Co-ordinate with Group CFO on Manpower requirement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.