Apply Now for Citibank Recruitment for Graduate Application Support Analysts in Nigeria.
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Citibank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Job ID: 16059344
- To manage delivery and implementation of new applications as per TTS Technology and business management requirements.
- Providing application functionality expertise to TTS Technology and Business units. Understanding technology industry trends, how they impact our future solutions and provide strategic direction for TTS Technology and Business community.
- Provide regular feedback in the form of MIS to TTS Technology and Business units on performance of application delivery and implementations.
- Manage the TTS Technology controls and compliance process as applicable to the application support function.
- Business requirements elicitation on projects of all sizes, involving
- Stakeholder analysis and effective engagement with stakeholders at all levels
- Facilitation of workshops and meetings
- Problem analysis
- Process mapping
- Elicitation and documentation of high-level business requirements and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Maintenance of a requirements traceability matrix.
- Contribution towards the design and procurement of IT and business solutions, through
- Close working with local and regional technical teams as well as suppliers to ensure business requirements are met by technical solutions
- Production of Requests for Proposals and similar documents
- Evaluation of third-party solutions
- Providing project management support to business managers who are responsible for delivering larger projects.
- Support of business staff, at all points of the project lifecycle, who will sometimes be working in the role of business analyst or project manager on smaller projects.
- Managing production support for local and regional application including the Core Banking application
- Managing changes in local application including functionality changes and bug fixes, working with regional support teams to manage changes on regional applications.
- Supporting the business process automation and lean engineering effort of the business.
- Design and mapping of new and changed business processes
- Design of new and changed business roles, information flows, business documentation, and training, as required.
- Contribution towards the testing of IT and business solutions, through
- Producing, or assisting with the production of, test cases and scripts
- Support of user acceptance testing.
- Contribution towards the implementation of IT and business solutions, through
- Liaison between IT staff and the business areas to ensure the effective implementation of technical components
- Close working with business staff to implement changed business processes so that continuity is not impacted
- Driving the delivery of projects and taking responsibility for key project management activities for smaller projects and support for more complex ones.
- Ideally, currently working in a large financial institute either as a permanent staff or as a consultant
- 0-2 Years Working Experience in Software Development
- Excellent Numerical Skills.
- Analytical and innovative skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including listening).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Extensive exposure to core banking application and other transactional financial systems
- Previous experience of project and implementation management is essential.
- Previous experience of application development is desirable.
- University Degree in Applied Numerate Science or Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of technology operating environments and databases
- Programming Skills
- Excellent knowledge of technology operating environments.
- Knowledge financial systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills (including listening)
- A team player
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- A history of delivering against agreed objectives
- Working knowledge of programming and development techniques.
- MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Controls and compliance knowledge
- Strong customer delivery focus
- Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server (any one of these)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.