Apply Now For Factory Workers Jobs in an FMCG Company in Lagos. Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a leader in the FMCG Industry requires the services of:
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring and cooking crude resources
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cut-outs where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or moulding.
- Assemble goods on conveyor belts and report any faults to the supervisor on an immediate basis
- Prepare cartons and crates for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them
- Inspect finished products to ensure that they conform to quality standards and isolate any non-conformed or damaged items
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Engage in processing of materials such as bleaching, dyeing and processing of textiles
- Engage in production of food products such as mixing, cooking and moulding of dairy products
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Candidates should possess SSCE/OND qualification.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capability to comprehend quality control techniques
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
- Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.