Apply Now For Android Developer Job at AppZone Limited. AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices
Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
Job Title: Android Developer
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development life cycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- · Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- · 2+ years of programming experience in native android development with Java/C.
- · 2+ years experience with Web API, JSON, and REST.
- · Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- · Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- · Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
- · Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
- · Experience with C#, .Net Framework and Swift also an added advantage.
- · Experience with embedded databases like SQLite.
- · Good communication skills.
- · Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- · An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- · Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- What is in it for you?
- · Medical insurance plan
- · Pension Scheme
- · High-end laptop
- · Monthly transport allowance
- · Free accommodation in shared apartments
- · Exam fees refund
- · Professional Membership subscription
- · 15 days off work
- · Individual performance linked bonus
- · Employee stock option package
How to Apply:
All interested and and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 9/07/2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.