Apply Now For Business Development Executive Job at Global Process And Pipeline Services Ltd 2016. Global Process & Pipeline Services Limited, the leading Nigerian Oil & Gas Servicing Company in Process & Pipeline Services is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the Vacant Position
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Target new and existing accounts within the Oil & Gas sector for new business
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through field contacts, and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Must be between the age of 25 to 35 years.
- Minimum Experience of 4-7 years in similar field.
- Experience in reputable company is a must
- Excellent selling skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Must have good communication skills
- You must be ready to work in a team.
- Be self-driven and energetic.
- Must have good knowledge of computer.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- High Energy and Manage Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.