Apply Now For Direct Sales Agents Recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank – 2016. Our Client a leading commercial banking institution requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position of Direct Sales Agent in the following locations: Rivers,
Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom and Cross Rivers State.
JOB TITLE: Direct Sales Agents
SECTOR: Business Banking
GROUP: Product Sales
GRADE LEVEL: DSA
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 2 years in relevant (sales) job
PERSONALITY/SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Maturity, confidence (complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
• Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
• Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• High level of confidence and integrity.
• Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
• Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
• Fair understanding of banking regulations.
• Fair written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
• Good in PC skills.
MAJOR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
• Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
• Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
• Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
• Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
• Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
• Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Directly Reports to: Branch Leader
Directly Supervises: N/A
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Deposit Base volume (%)
• Error free processing
• Customer complaint level.
• Cost of funds
• Complete and accurate documentation for savings and current accounts
Note: All candidates should be resident at locations of choice.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to
[email protected] with JOB TITLE AND PREFERRED LOCATION AS SUBJECT
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.