Apply Now For Guinness Nigeria Job Recruitment in Lagos – 2016. Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and all those many talented people that followed in their footsteps, cared deeply about the people and businesses they fostered, and the communities in which they operated. Today we stand on the shoulders of these giants and act with the same entrepreneurial spirit.
The following vacancy exists in our Lagos office:
Job Title: Head of Reserve
Reports To: Commercial Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Guinness Nigeria is embarking on a transformation of it’s business. Spirits will play a core role in this change. The Head of Reserve will lead delivery of this important pillar of the overall Performance Ambition. The channels and customers where Reserve is the most important segment of our portfolio are early in their development in Nigeria. The portfolio spreads across multiple sprits categories, with multiple premium price points.
Purpose of Role
Lead the multifunctional Reserve team to deliver breakthrough performance short and long term. Drives success across key Reserve business deliverables:- Strategy development, Commercial Planning, Performance (Full P&L responsibility).
Top 3- 5 Accountabilities
Externally focused Commercial opportunity identification and Strategy development.
Unlocks consumer, shopper and customer insights to generate breakthrough performance opportunities.
Deeply understands external opportunities to drive the creation and execution of a clear and powerful commercial strategy for Diageo’s Reserve portfolio in Nigeria. Takes full ownership for winning.
Relationship Management with key External and Internal stakeholders and Influencers
- Can influence and lead cross-functionally to get stakeholder ownership for Reserve objectives. Can orchestrate Consumer Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Field Sales and the broader business to achieve shared outcomes.
- Skilled in building customer collaboration and commitment at all stage of the value chain. Negotiates with skill to achieve win-win outcomes. Builds sustainable relationships.
- Coaches and trains the Reserve team to fulfill their potential. Infuses luxury knowhow and knowledge, while building strong transferable functional skills. Builds a healthy Reserve talent pipeline.
- Delivers Reserve short and long term financial objectives sustainably.
- Able to identify and prioritise highest value creating activities and role models rapid approach to swift, effective decision making.
- Drive rigour and discipline in all executional activities to enable performance measurement and continuous improvement.
- Champions compliance and ethics in business delivery with zero tolerance of non-compliant behaviour.
- Clearly identifies, deploys and holds accountability for delivering Reserve executional standards.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role, either within an FMCG or luxury environment.
- Cross functional experience across commercial / marketing.
- An understanding of competitors, distributors and key customers, and what it takes to win in the luxury sphere.
- An expert coach and trainer of both functional and leadership capability development. Able to instill luxury understanding and capability into the Guinness Nigeria Reserve team.
- HND/University Degree in commercial or equivalent field.
- Comprehensive commercial and financial decision making experience including channel profitability and targeted trade investment.
- A passion for Luxury and Reserve, with a real ambition to achieve breakthrough in this space.
Policies highly relevant to the Commercial Function
12 (twelve) policies are relevant to the role of Head of Reserve, in addition, the Company has 15 (fifteen) global policies and a Code of Business. These policies are available on the Compliance and Ethics page of Mosaic. It is your responsibility to be fully aware of the policies when you commence this role and if you have any questions for clarification, please consult your Line Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.