=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Job Vacancies at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), 2016. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business & Insights Planning Manager
Requisition ID: WD55770
Job type: Full time
- Gather and maintain highest organizational capability of consumer, customer and market insight to support commercial organization
- Conduct integrated long-term macro-economical forecasts for the total pharmaceutical market, short-term forecasts and competitive business scenarios as input to corporate and marketing plans business and industry analysis to inform commercial decision-making.
- Generate and report monthly company-wide dashboards with agreed KPIs
- Continuously assess portfolio and market dynamics to identify potential gaps
- Conduct regular business developments opportunities identification
- Implement a comprehensive, integrated and effective Cycle Grid for Pharma business:
- Ensure that Information systems effectively support the planning process
- Ensure development and refinement of actionable and meaningful customer and consumer segments (trade clusters), for the area.
- Recommend priority segments, objectives and approach
- Ensure implementation of all marketing research & information common platforms and best practices
- Participate in the definition of consumer pricing guidelines, providing market context and consumer requirements, and developing strategic scenarios (e.g., price sensitivity analysis)
- Drive the development of new research methodologies and analytical techniques and generate innovative ideas on how to approach customer and consumer segments
- Support HCPs/Account profiling segmentation.
- A good first degree
- Strong market research experience – conducting, analysing and leading market research in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry up to senior manager level.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Relevant Master’s degree is desirable
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Requisition ID: WD57039
Position: Full time
- Manage a region comprising of a number of Partner and GSK Account Managers in order to achieve GSK Sales and Distribution objectives
- Champion anti – counterfeit surveillance
- Drive quality management policies in the territory
- Coaching and Field Accompaniment
- Regular Trade visits and Reporting
- Co-ordination of Marketing and Trade Marketing activities in the territory
- Talent and capability development for team
- Lead GSK team in the territory to achieve objectives (volume and value) and Customer Relationship expectations
- Responsible for Territory Sales Budget
- Achieve territory sales targets (volume and value)
- New business development
- Forecasting/stock planning for territory
- Management of operational expenses
- A good first Degree
- Minimum of 5 years in a commercial/field sales role in FMCG industry
- Line management experience
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: GSK Job Vacancy