Apply Now for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc Vacancy for a Company Secretary;
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, crew and passenger transportation service delivery and power distribution.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Renders statutory returns and gives notification to the regulatory bodies when required.
- Organizes, prepares agendas for and takes minutes of meetings.
- Deals with correspondence, collates information, writes reports and ensures decisions made are communicated to the relevant people.
- Develops and oversees the systems that ensure the Company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintains the register of Shareholders and monitors changes in share ownership of the Company.
- Pays dividends.
- Administers share option schemes.
- Aids in the organization of the annual general meeting and co-ordinates the production of the annual report.
- Contributes to meeting discussions, as and when required, and advises members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitors changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and takes appropriate action.
- Lialses with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
Competencies / Skills / Qualification
- Team Development.
- Labour Regulations.
- HSE Regulations.
- Aviation Industry Regulations.
- Tax Regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: LLB, BL with a specialty in Aviation Law or other relevant areas.
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years as Company Secretary.
- Planning and Control
- Supervision and Coaching.
- Laws of Contracts.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume and photocopies of their credentials to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.