Apply Now for Procter and Gamble Job Vacancy for a Process Engineering Manager (Lagos Plant).
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Procter and Gamble is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineering Manager (Lagos Plant)
Job ID: ENG00001918
Roles & Responsibilities
- As Process Engineer you are expected to become experts in technology in all technical aspects, ie operational, mechanical & electrical. You have to acquire the in depth knowledge of all units and sub-assemblies including understanding all software features (all levels of details), pneumatics, mechanical components specifications.
- As Manager, you are responsible to enable your self and your matrix technicians to learn effectively in tough environment assuming that others will not deliver to you what you need. You are responsible to ensure that information you are obtaining is 100% correct, even if you have to verify it yourself.
- You are expected to communicate the issues immediately and openly, if they are beyond your area of influence. You need to ensure your technicians are closely coached and directed to meet the objective of the Technical Support Group.
- Ensure that you and your technicians are fully integrated in the Department. You are responsible for taking care of your people during work as well as outside the plant. Make sure that whilst away on training, that you and your technicians represent Ibadan Organisation properly)
- You must be technically prepared to perform the role of a back-up Process Engineer in another Area. You are responsible to get personally involved in troubleshooting to be able to understand and solve technical problems regardless of their complexity and nature.
- You need to fully understand the content of all documentation of your equipment. In addition to providing very strong technical leadership in an area of the line, you are expected to own and lead a Safety and Quality Assurance Key Element for the Department.
- As such, you need to acquire all the necessary mastery in the specific HS&E system and QAKE and take full responsibility to ensure this is effectively implemented and delivering expected results in the Department.
- Acquire and understand full set of up-to-date mechanical drawings, electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Acquire complete software package (Vendor and P&G specifics)
- Establish effective storage and maintenance process for those
- Acquire full set of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic settings for your equipment
- Understand the meaning and influence of all of those
- Develop initial targets and limits for those
- Verify personally the reliability of measurements methods and tools
- Develop a list of selected parameters to be tracked and checked via CPE or PA as well as proper drawings and formats
- Understand the initial list of major spares defined within the project scope in your area
- Verify whether the initial list is adequate or not and if needed highlight the need for additional ones
- Based on the knowledge from other plants understand the lifetime for those
- Develop or acquire the replacement and rebuild CBA’a and train few experts on those
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Procter and Gamble Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.