Apply Now For Forte Oil Plc Recruitment For Human Resource Officers. Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers.
Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: HCA Officer
Reports To: HCA Advisor
Job Band: TBA
- To contribute to the implementation, coordination and provision of an efficient administrative support to the delivery of the Human Capital strategy which is aligned with the business objectives of Forte Oil.
- Provide Human Capital administrative support to all employees in the assigned business units.
- Work with line managers to deliver agreed recruitment and training plans required by the assigned functions.
- Implement Human Capital employee service function across all business units including but not limited to managing documentations on Medical, Leave administration, Confirmation, Records management etc.
- Collate reports/feedback on Human Capital processes e.g. recruitment, data sheet information on monthly basis on new employee resumption, disciplinary hearings, re-designation, transfer, salary increase, exits, training plans etc.
- Provide support through the use of the HRIS to significantly enhance the effectiveness of the Human Capital process.
- Support functional units in ensuring units compliance to Human Capital policies and procedures.
- Monitor and verify that departmental records are stored in compliance with the company’s’ record management policy.
- Provides support in ensuring that performance Objectives processes for all assigned business units’ employees are aligned with company objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires an HR professional with a first degree in social science or similar field and at least 2 years work experience in a relevant role.
- The incumbent needs to be able to think strategically and be able to find solutions to address the unique needs in the company.
The following skills are essential:
- Ability to work with extremely confidential and sensitive data.
- Active member of at least one relevant professional body.
- Sound knowledge of oil and gas industry/downstream sector.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Internal: The Human Resources team, All assigned business units’ staff, Other internal colleagues in other functional areas across all locations
- External: Service providers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject: ‘HCA Officer-FO/HCA/SD/0316 to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th April, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.