Apply Now For Senior Applications Developer Job at KPMG Nigeria – 2016. KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
We are looking for young, vibrant and forward thinking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Applications Developer
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Function: Infrastructure – Information Technology
Service Line: IT
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Lower Division).
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.