=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Senior Counsel Job in a Law Firm in Abuja. A leading full Service Law Firm within the capital city, Abuja with practice experience in Corporate and Commercial Practice, litigation and ADR, Real Estate and Property is looking for an experienced Lawyer to join its Legal Team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Counsel
- Render legal advice to Companies, Government Agencies and individuals
- Liaise and work with Government and Regulatory Authorities for permits, waivers, consents etc related to Client matters
- Undertake Real Estate and Property conveyancing
- Conduct Legal Research and render Legal Opinions
- Handle Client corporate transaction files, organize and manage confidential and time sensitive information related to their matters or transactions
- Draft and review Business and complex commercial contracts
- Conduct due diligence on Companies and properties and prepare Reports
- Process regulatory approvals and waivers
- Appear in courts and tribunals to prosecute and defend cases for Clients
- Mediating out-of-court dispute settlements
- Provision of Company secretarial duties.
Education ad Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Law (LL, B) with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Must have attended the Nigerian Law school and qualified asa Barrister at Law in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- (B. L)with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Accreditation with the Securities and Exchange Commission and ICSAN/ICSA UK will bean added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in Corporate commercial practice
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in commercial litigation
- Three to five years company secretarial working experience, and
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in Capital market and financing transactions
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people (Strong interpersonal Skills)
- Good Legal drafting skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.
- Good Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th July, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.