SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment 2019 – (7 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for SOS Children’s Villages job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
SOS Children’s Villages has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the SOS Children’s Villages application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 SOS Children’s Villages form?
- Is the SOS Children’s Villages 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment start?
- I need SOS Children’s Villages Trending Jobs update?
- Is SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is SOS Children’s Villages Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
SOS Children’s Villages Job Description
SOS Children’s Villages work in more than 133 countries to support families and help children at risk grow up in a loving home. In Nigeria, SOS Children’s Villages has been active since 1973 and has presence in Isolo-Lagos, Owu-Ijebu, Ogun State, Gwagwalada-Abuja, Jos-Plateau State, Ibadan-Oyo State and Kaduna-Kaduna State.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Project Manager
♦ Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
♦ Policy & Advocacy Officer
♦ Youth Development Officer
♦ Project Accountant
♦ Livelihood Officer
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the SOS Children’s Villages recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2019.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about SOS Children’s Villages Job Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: SOS Children's Villages 2019, SOS Children's Villages Job, SOS Children's Villages Job Portal, SOS Children's Villages Job POrtal 2019, SOS Children's Villages Jobs, SOS Children's Villages Nigeria, SOS Children's Villages Portal, SOS Children's Villages Portal 2019, SOS Children's Villages Recruitment, SOS Children's Villages Recruitment 2019