Society For Family Health Recruitment for Archiving & Filing Officer 2020.
Society For Family Health Job Vacancy for State Coordinator… Society For Family Health is recruiting for State Coordinator. The ideal candidate must possess a first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Health, Social Sciences or any related field.
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Archiving & Filing Officer
Location: Abuja HQ
- This position reports to the Head of Corporate Accounts/Treasury.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining efficient record management systems that are essential for the effective management of extensive archives.
- S/He will also devise modern ways of protecting archived materials from harm and also be responsible for transforming documents and other valuable records into digital formats.
- S/He will organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials and help relevant users to access records and reports with ease.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a First degree (B.Sc/HND) in Library Sciences, History or any related field.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience.
- Must be a highly organized individual with skills in electronic data management systems.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: [email protected]
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and contact details to the email address above.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Society for Family Health Graduates Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.