AT&T Career Guide and Application Requirements.
AT&T Career Guide… AT&T is one of the world’s most successful telecommunications companies. The company is rated 12th on the Fortune 500 list, which makes it one of the most promising employers. So if you are seeking for a chance to work in this company, this article will guide you on how to apply, the requirements and job openings.
AT&T Career Guide
Here is some information you need to know before applying at AT&T:
- You must be at least 18 years old before you can be considered for the hiring process.
- The standard working hours at AT&T are 10:00 am-8:00 pm from Mondays to Thursdays, 9:00 am-9:00 pm on Fridays, 9:00 am-8:00 pm on Saturdays and 11:00 am-6:00 pm on Sundays.
AT&T Employment Opportunities
The company offers a wide range of career options in various departments. They include:
- Technician AT&T Careers
- AT&T Careers in the Retail Department
- Call Center AT&T Jobs
- AT&T Jobs in the Government Support Department
- AT&T Careers in the Technology, Innovation, and Research Department
- College AT&T Careers
- AT&T Jobs in the Content and Entertainment Department
- AT&T Careers in the Corporate Department
- AT&T Jobs in the Sales Department
- Contractor AT&T Jobs
- AT&T Careers in Management
- AT&T Careers Human Resources
- AT&T Jobs in the Marketing Department
- AT&T Jobs in the Information Technology Department
AT&T Application Procedure
The application process is done online on the company’s official employment portal. You can explore the portal to find the full list of job opportunities in the various departments of the company. Click on the job titles to read the full description and requirements, to find the position that best suits your professional experience.
Once you have found your job position of interest, click on the “Apply Now” button to start filling out the online jobs and employment form. You will be required to create an AT&T jobs login on the portal before you can fill out the form. The online application form has the following sections:
1. Upload Your Resume
This section of the form requires you to upload your resume to use the data-fill feature on the portal. The information on your resume will be transferred to other sections of the form automatically. But you can choose to fill out your form manually.
2. My Information
This section requires you to provide your main contact details, which will be used by the Human Resources department to contact you about further hiring processes. You will also be required to mention the minimum salary you would accept to be paid.
3. Resume Information
This section requires information about your professional and academic background. The subsections include:
- Work Experience: This requires you to provide details about your previous employment. You are instructed to begin with the most recent positions to the most relevant ones in reverse chronological order.
- Education: This requires you to include information about your education. You are instructed to list the main programs you have completed, starting with the most recent ones in reverse chronological order.
- Certifications: This requires you to include information about any certification or license you may have. You are required to mention the institutions that issued the documents, as well as the expiry dates.
4. Pre-Employment Questions
This section includes a short questionnaire meant to analyze whether or not you meet the employment criteria of the company. You will be asked about your age and any previous employment you might have had at AT&T.
5. Prescreening Questions and Skills
This section is specific to the career department and position you have chosen. It includes a few questions meant to analyze whether or not you are able to comply with the requirements of the job position you have chosen.
6. Self-ID/Self-ID (continued)
These sections include the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) questions. You will be required to provide information about your gender, ethnicity, race, disability status, and veteran. Note that you are not obligated to disclose this information; you can choose the “Not Selected” option.
7. My Attachments
This section requires you to provide your resume, along with other relevant documents. You can upload this from a computer. The documents may include CVs, diplomas, cover letters, transcripts, etc.
8. Acknowledge and Sign
This section requires you to provide an electronic signature to validate your online employment form. You will be asked to certify that the information provided is correct and complete.
9. Review and Submit
This is the last section of the form which requires you to review your form and make corrections where necessary. Once you have completed your review, you can then submit your form to the Human Resources department for assessment. You can also track your application status on the employment form.
AT&T Job Openings
♦ AT&T Retail Sales consultant-Job Description and Duties
The retail sales consultant is responsible for presenting the main products and services to the store customers. She/he is to address the customers in a friendly and respectful manner and must try to find solutions to customer’s issues.
Salary and Compensation
The salary for this position begins at $9.00 per hour and can get as high as $18.00 per hour for experienced workers.
♦ Retail Store Manager-Job Description and Duties
The retail store manager coordinates all the operations in the store to ensure that customers have the best shopping experience. He/she assists the retail sales consultant in dealing with difficult tasks. The retail store manager aims at making sure the store reaches its financial requirements.
Salary and Compensation
The salary for this position ranges from $21,000 yearly for new employees to as much as $78,000 yearly for experienced employees. They are also entitled to performance bonus packs.
Benefits of Working at AT&T
- Healthcare AT&T Job Benefits: Medial Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Life Care.
- Financial AT&T Job Benefits: AT&T Employee Assistance Program, Savings, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefit Policy, Competitive AT&T salaries, Performance-Based Bonus Policy.
- Insurance AT&T Job Benefits: Disability Insurance Plan, Life Insurance Plan, Supplemental Life Insurance Plan.
- Paid Time Off AT&T Job Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Personal Days.
- Retirement AT&T Job Benefits: Retirement Plan, 401(k) Plan.
- Special AT&T Job Benefits: Tuition Assistance, Adoption Reimbursement Policy, AT&T Employee Discount.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.