ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment for Business Development Manager 2018.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited Job Vacancy for Business Development Manager … ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited is recruiting for Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2.1 in Advertising, Marketing or related course.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Code: JOP_0000020
- This role exists to ensure the business grows its sales, its revenue and obtains competitive advantages.
- Minimum of 2.1 in Advertising, Marketing or related course.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in core business development is required
- Marketing and negotiation. Feedback. Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets. Communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Application is complete when you get an acknowledgement email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.