Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Category Manager – Dairy.
Rossland Group Job Vacancy for Category Manager – Dairy… Rossland Group is recruiting for Category Manager – Dairy. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager – Dairy
Category strategy & plans:
- Develop the Dairy category strategy within the overall portfolio strategy.
- Develop, gain approval for and execute annual activity plans across the marketing mix for each brand in the Dairy category.
- Ensure that sampling programmes are in line with the category strategy and supervise their planning & activation.
- Ensure core/major activities are evaluated and learnings captured for future brand planning.
- Use consumer insight to develop strategies from which the Company can grow its Dairy business.
- Ensure the availability of relevant market information.
- Monitor and report on brand performance/health in the Dairy category, using agreed attributes and format.
- Support the Commercial Director in determining optimum pricing strategy for Dairy brands.
- Allocate marketing expenditure across brands and activities within the Dairy category.
- Manage the category marketing budget to ensure execution of agreed programmes and implement corrective actions where required.
- Lead the preparation of annual integrated marketing plans for Dairy brands, to deliver business targets and agreed goals for all areas of the marketing mix for each brand.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of Dairy category strategies and plans.
- Lead and develop the capabilities of the Dairy brands team.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- A postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in the Marketing function of a reputable company, preferably FMCG, with at least 2 years’ line management experience.
- Sales and/or Operations experience would be an advantage.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.