Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Community Health Worker Supervisor 2018.
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
PUI is implementing humanitarian activities in Nigeria since April 2016, supporting population with food security, nutrition and health project in Maiduguri and Borno State. PUI is now looking for candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Worker Supervisor
Location: Monguno, Borno State
- The community health workers’ supervisor is responsible of the community health workers’ team and is in charge of the preparation, the implementation and the monitoring of their activities, to promote, maintain and improve the individual and community health by assisting and encouraging the community to adopt healthy behaviours.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Supervision And Training Of The Community Health Workers:
- Train and support the CHW team in the design of health and hygiene promotion interventions.
- Supervise the CHW team on the field.
- Develop IEC tools in collaboration with the team and other PUI staffs as required (PHCC, WASH, PM).
- Accompany the CHWs in their preparation of a campaign: ensure they have the necessary equipment and materials.
- Suggest innovative approaches in order to meet the needs of the target population.
Health And Hygiene Promotion Data Collection And Reportng:
- In charge of planning, monitoring and evaluation of health and hygiene promotion/education programs in the target areas.
- Suggest necessary / potential modification of the health and hygiene activities in order to improve the project’s efficiency.
- Daily debriefing with the rest of the team.
- Attend the weekly PUI team meeting.
- Coordinates with other stakeholders on the ground – within PUI but also other NGOs of the camp for smooth, efficient and effective implementing of health and hygiene promotion.
- Participate in writing an activity report
- Ensures the link to PHCC activities with respective team leaders.
- Supports the realisation of any other activities such as vaccination campaigns, survey etc. according to the needs and as directed.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English,Hawsa, Kanuri (speaking/reading/writing).
- Education Degree: Graduate from High School–training in health and hygiene
- Work experience:
- Proven experience in NGOs.
- Experience in health sector
- Successful experience in team management
- Computer Skills: Excellent knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication (especially in public) and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
Knowledge and skill:
- Ability to solve problems, find practical solutions, and to adapt.
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and autonomy
- Team management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply here for Community Health Worker Supervisor at Premiere Urgence Internationale, How to Apply for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment, Premiere Urgence Internationale, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2018, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Community Health Worker Supervisor, PUI