Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
CPC Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Consumer Protection Council has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Consumer Protection Council as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Consumer Protection Council (CPC) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Consumer Protection Council application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Consumer Protection Council 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Consumer Protection Council form?
- Is the Consumer Protection Council 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Consumer Protection Council Recruitment start?
- I need Consumer Protection Council Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Consumer Protection Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Consumer Protection Council recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Consumer Protection Council
The CPC is a Parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria, supervised by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. Though it was established by Act No. 66 of1992, it commenced operations only in 1999, when its institutional framework was put in place.
Our mandate requires us to, among others, eliminate hazardous products from the market, provide speedy redress to consumers complaints, undertake campaigns as will lead to increased consumer awareness, ensure that consumers interest receive due consideration at the appropriate forum, and encourage trade, industry and professional associations to develop and enforce in their various fields quality standards designed to safeguard the interest of consumers.
CPC Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Consumer Protection Council recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.cpc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for CPC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CPC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: \Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Portal, Consumer Protection Council, Consumer Protection Council 2020, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Forms, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Update, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Requirements, CPC, CPC Graduate Jobs, CPC Jobs, CPC Recruitment Portal, How to Apply for Consumer Protection Council Recruitment