Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment 2017…. In this article, you will get latest updates on Dreamfield Farm Resorts 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment 2017
Dreamfield Farm Resorts is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Cashier
Job Duties and Tasks
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 4th November, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it, hence, if you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Dreamfield Farm Resorts, Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment, Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment 2017, Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment Guide, Dreamfield Farm Resorts Recruitment Requirements