=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Financial Analyst.
Deloitte Nigeria Job Vacancy for Financial Analyst … Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting for Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Requisition code: NG153390VA
Direct Report: Director, Finance, Operations and Compliance
Business Unit: General
- Deloitte is leading a power sector transformation programme which has been established by a development agency to support reform within Nigeria’s power sector.
- Key objectives of the reform programme include addressing gas to power challenges, competitive procurement of clean and conventional energy, utility distribution sector reform, and off-grid electricity access.
- Ideally, the project will enable 10,000 MW of new-rehabilitated electricity generation capacity, and 3 million new electricity connections, enabling reliable and affordable electricity access to millions of people for the first time.
- The Financial Analyst works underneath the Finance Director and is responsible for supporting the following activities: managing local accounting spreadsheets, local staff monthly payroll, tracking invoice submissions, and managing petty cash disbursements and advances.
- This role may be further shaped and defined by the Finance Director as additional needs arise, as different duties may be divided between other members of the Finance Team
- Maintain local Imprest accounting spreadsheets and support submissions, as designated by the Finance Director.
- Help collect and track monthly employee timesheets for payroll processing.
- Help track all invoices from vendors, subcontractors, Consultants, etc. and check to make sure the tracker is always up-to-date. This may involve coordination with the Procurement Officer.
- Manage the project’s cash disbursements and advances so that all money that is being spent or given to staff members (for Per Diem, purchasing goods under the procurement threshold, etc.) is accounted for and receipts are collected.
- Coordinate and manage communications with the local bank representative on matters related to bank account maintenance.
- Ensure petty cash is maintained in a highly secure location and keys are only given to designated individuals.
- Help the Home Office team with invoice submissions to the client.
- Ensure document retention and filing system meets client and Deloitte-mandated specifications. Files should be audit-ready at all times.
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- A BS/BA degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 3 years of experience.
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and ability to work independently
- Experience working with and presenting to senior executives
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.