Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Risk Officer.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Risk Officer… Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Internal Control Officer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Risk Officer
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures.
- Assist with the development and coordination of the risk management process which includes identifying and evaluating company’s risks.
- Facilitate quarterly review and update of risks across the company.
- Review and track close out of risks action items by due dates.
- Ensure risk management infrastructures that support risk management process are performing effectively.
- Generate and send risk management reports to appropriate level of authorities as required.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics andEnglish.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any numerate discipline.
- International Certification in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a Risk Management role.
The person must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.