Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment for Road Marshal Assistant II 2018.
Federal Road Safety Corps Job Vacancy for Road Marshal Assistant II … Federal Road Safety Corps is recruiting for Road Marshal Assistant II. The ideal candidate must possess a Minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, two of the subjects must be English Language and Mathematics.
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary orgarnization and the Lead Agency In Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals In its march towards becoming a world class organisation
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Road Marshal Assistant II
- Minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, two of the subjects must be English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 27 years old in 2018.
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Enquiries: Should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Federal Road Safety Corps, Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment, Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment for Road Marshal Assistant II 2018, FRSC, Road Marshal Assistant II at the Federal Road Safety Corps