A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. Vacancies for Branch Managers in Abuja and Port Harcourt. A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items (i.e. commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spare parts). Also to manage human resources in the branch.
- The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets.
- Increase branch profitability by achieving / exceeding monthly targets for Major items/Spare Parts and Service
- Track arid measure performance culture of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the Organizational goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI’s (Rapid Results Initiatives)
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality and operational standards are maintained at the company’s expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines – Major items and others
- Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products or services would best serve their interest
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Minimum of 10 years strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles will be preferred)
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected] on a subject matter- Branch Manager – Abuja or Port Harcourt
Application Deadline 15th June, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.