PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for Group Information Systems Manager.
PricewaterhouseCooper Job Vacancy for Group Information Systems Manager… PricewaterhouseCooper is recruiting for Group Information Systems Manager. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences or an Engineering discipline.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a leading manufacturing company in West Africa, rapidly expanding to sub-saharan Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Information Systems Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO00892
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- This role ensures the effective acquisition, deployment and management of IT resources, and the delivery of high quality IT services.
- Prepares strategic and operational plans for IT to ensure that all necessary ICT tools, processes and systems are in place to meet operational requirements and changing technological advancements
- Drives the implementation of IT strategy and policies that are in line with the company’s strategic plan and objectives
- Oversees the delivery of uniform, seamless IT services to meet operational requirements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensures uniformity in the availability, optimal use and functionality of IT Infrastructure including Applications/Software, Hardware, Networks, Data Centre, and related equipment
- Drives and directs the implementation and maintenance of technology infrastructure in line with the company’s strategy and mandate
- Oversees special IT projects relating to Applications and Infrastructures including planning, scheduling, managing and reporting
- Plans, develops, supervises and implements application/software projects
- Determines requirements definition, vendor selection, validation, and ongoing maintenance activities
- Ensures cost efficiency of the IT infrastructure (i.e. Applications/Software, Hardware, Networks, Data Centre, and related equipment)
- Directs and oversees usability tests on new software applications
- Reviews performance of applications to ensure capacity to support changing demands
- Oversees the Service Management, selection and management of outsourced technical vendors who will help implement various solutions
- Ensures that technology standards and best practices are maintained
- Collaborates with the appropriate departments, to assess and recommend technologies that will support achievement of strategic objectives and mandates
- Provides strategic advice on methods, tools and procedures for data integrity assurance
- Evaluates operational risks associated with critical IT operations and develops strategies for minimising or eliminating the occurrence of such risks
- Manages and provides oversight for the implementation of company-wide IT security strategy and disaster recovery plan that minimizes the risk of data loss and breach of privacy of information
- Directs the development and execution of disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Prepares the annual IT budget in a timely manner. Monitors implementation to minimise deviations and ensures adequate return on IT investments
- Develops and manages the planning and budgeting for IT services to ensure that resources are used to provide best in class IT services that are in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of the IT Division to ensure high-quality service delivery
- Manages and oversees IT Department’s performance through supervision of team performance; Provides constructive feedback to employees to assist with development
- Provides strong direction and leadership, ensuring clear strategic objectives are in place to guide the work of the Department
- Deals with performance issues, disciplines as necessary and addresses poor standards, ensuring division targets are achieved and customer satisfaction is not compromised
- Supports the implementation and facilitation of IT workshops and training courses
- Allocates IT resources as needed, taking into consideration operational necessities, demand and supply of IT resources
- Oversees the timely preparation of accurate IT reports including Disaster Recovery reports, Application reports, Incident reports, IT project status reports, monthly departmental reports, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences or an Engineering discipline
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)
- Must have either a current MCSD certification or knowledge of industry “Best Practices” for patterns and system architectural design
- Minimum of 10 years’ IT experience, 5 of which must be within the manufacturing industry
- At least 5 years’experience at managerial level
- Experience in a multi-site, SAP environment.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.