Heritage Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online
Heritage Bank Recruitment 2019… After the long hassle and tussle, Societe Generale Bank finally got license from the central Bank of Nigeria and later re-branded as Heritage Banking Company Limited and reopened for business under the new name on 4 March 2013.
The bank sure has gone through a lot and is still on ground, though it’s not be one of the trending banks but is prominent and will continue in the quest to take Nigeria to another level in the banking sector, in creating employment opportunities for citizens and safety of valuables for its customers.
There are lots of employment opportunities offered by the Heritage Bank which include positions such as;
- Relationship manager, commercial banking
- Enterprise Management Advisory Associate
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Officer
- Digital ICT project Manager
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree/HND
- Desired course: not specified
- Have a demonstrated track record of performance within a similar role.
- Undertake analysis to develop assumptions and assessments used to formulate business cases.
- Continuously validate the accuracy of supporting documentation (“facts & figures”) to substantiate proposals.
- A team player able to apply initiative and deliver quality support within established time frames and governance structures.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should upload their CVs and application letter online on the Heritage Bank website.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]olnews.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.