International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation.
Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Perform short-term investments management with various banks;
- Prepare and load journals using Accounting Desktop Integrator into Oracle Interface;
- Perform reconciliation of bank/cash account monthly (32 banks, cash and deposit accounts);
- Prepare and send remittance advice to payee on foreign payments made through wire transfer;
- Perform data entry to oracle AP and GL daily;
- Download exchange rate from FT and convert to excel weekly;
- Journalize emergency cash transactions daily and write cash book adjustment daily;
- Attend to enquires from internal/external auditors and from local/oversea suppliers as they affect treasury functions;
- Book fast track purchase and corporate credit card transactions;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Treasury Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related fields. ICAN skill level (former ICAN PEII) with minimum of six (6) years’ working experience performing related roles in a structured business environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong analytical mind,
- Be very good with computer applications especially Oracle application.
- Have very pleasant personality,
- Be a good team player and honest
- Have good communication skills.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for IITA Ongoing Recruitment Online, How to Apply for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment, IITA Recruitment Portal, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020