=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019… In this article you will get latest updates on Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019, application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019
Intercoms Integrated Solution – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Title: 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme (June/July Batch)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 4 Openings
- We seek young vibrant graduates with good analytical and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong leadership potential for our graduate trainee programme.
- Our Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in marketing – full understanding of best practices in marketing and brand management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in one siting (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Good communication skills
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- We offer you the opportunity to apply your innovative and creative skills with consistent learning and development.
- Salary Range: N50,000 – N80,000.
2. Job Title: Rural /Urban Community Health Outreach Specialist (CPHOS)/Public Health Officer
Start Date: Immediately
Job Summary / Description
- Working under the supervision of the IIS, the Community/PUBLIC Health Outreach Specialists is responsible for providing health promotional education outreach/services within the scope of a given project in order to meet program requirements.
- Will you like to be part of: Health counseling outreach on Cancer, High blood pressure, Arthritis, Diabetes , HIV etc in Communities, schools, ministries, meeting groups, villages and churches, companies , police stations, etc.. Our organization offers you this opportunity to be trained and retrained as A Community /Public Health Outreach Specialist so has to carry out specific functions of providing health assistance and information to people.
- Conduct health promotion sessions to contribute to the reduction of Malaria, Malnutrition, HIV/AIDS, STDS, CHRONIC DISEASES, and other common child killer diseases,
- Participates in mandatory trainings and update meetings related to the program to build and maintain current knowledge base of awareness and prevention in the specific area of health addressed by the project.
- Work cooperatively/collaboratively with health facility personnel for referral of community people to health facilities for treatment.
- Supervise and coordinating the recruitment of community health volunteers.
- Every discipline can apply (you will trained regardless of your qualification)
- Successful applicants will undergo a few months health care training on how to use health care.
- Health related disciplines is an advantage.
- The position requires strong interpersonal and social behavioural change communication skills to make connections and build relationships with the target patient/Client.
- Written and oral fluency in IGBO and English language.
- Knowledge of some medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, excel, power point at minimum.
3. Job Title: Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurses/Medical Doctor)
Start Date: Immediately
- The Staff Health Officer is the focal point for all matters relating to the health of the IIS.
- Primarily an administrative support, s/he ensures the timely and accurate processing of the medical insurance of all resident staff.
- S/He also champions healthcare in the workplace and promotes initiatives in line with the IIS Staff Health Center of Expertise’ projects and activities.
- Explains and promotes understanding of the Staff Health Policy to all employees
- Processes and reviews medical invoices for anonymization and approval of medical Expenses.
- Participates and initiates staff activities that promote health, wellness and safety in the workplace
- Provides emergency medical care and treatment to the staff including first aid, and dispensing of medicines.
- Selection Requirements and Profile
- Experience in health, stress management, medical evacuation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word Document or PDF via email to: [email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be Contacted.
- Applicant must be residents in Anambra State or Environs
For more enquired, please Call: 08080999599 for further enquiries.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment, Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application Guide and Requirement, Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019, Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Guide and Requirement, Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment for Graduates in Nigeria