Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment for IT/Social Media Specialist.
Pruvia Integrated Limited Job Vacancy for IT/Social Media Specialist… Pruvia Integrated Limited is recruiting for IT/Social Media Specialist. The ideal candidate must possess OND, HND/B.Sc qualification.
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/Social Media Specialist
- Successful Applicant would manage all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction
- Researches and analyses social media trends including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy
- Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
- Monitor the social media channels
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Provide feedback, reporting and analytics in support of internal contact operations retail programs etc.
- Track social media influencers
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis
- Monitor channel to gather intelligence, identify opportunities, improve business processes and respond to customer’s needs
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, etc
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- OND, HND/B.Sc qualification
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
- He/she must be conversant with social media and digital marketing tools.
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Strong team player
- Extremely organized
- Previous experience in blogging
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.