Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal 2018 | www.juesco.com – See Application Procedures.
Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal 2018… Juesco Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company incorporated under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th day of April 2011 and began business on may 1st on the same year.
Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal 2018
We provides support services for clients, contractors, engineers, individuals within the industry. Our engineering services include fabrication, pipeline welding pumping services, maintenance and calibration, heavy duty equipment supply, installation and maintenance. Juesco has various equipment for lease and also in the business of managing fleets and vessels for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
1. Job Title. Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- He would play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible to plan, execute and supervise the day-to-day running of the office operation.
- Responsible for managing personnel and activities on different locations of our clients.
- Organize to service each business units while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels with the divisions of the company, including communication with external resources and concerns, such as third party providers and government agencies.
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation and relationship of the company with key stakeholders, customers and accounts.
- Ensure effective deployment of resources to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the company.
- Design, develop and implement systems and templates that can be used to replicate and drive the growth of the company’s business.
- To provide specialist advice and recommendations on all important policies and instructions affecting operations.
- He/ She will be reporting to the Executive Director Operations
Qualifications and Experience
- Sc /HND (Masters is an added advantage)
- Minimum 10year experiences in Pumping services, Well stimulation, Pipeline pigging/flushing.
- At least 5 year experiences in project / contract management.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Team oriented and performance driven.
- Must have worked for multinational companies.
- Must be residing within Port-Harcourt and its environs or willing to relocate.
2. Job Title. Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the Business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential clients.
- Develop and leveraging the company’s services and professional profile.
- Degree or HND in the field of Business Communication, Computer Science, Purchasing & Supply, Information & Communication Technology, Psychology, Marketing, Sociology, Business Administration & Managements, Education Administrator or related field.
- Minimum of 5years post graduate work experience in a Business role.
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute Business strategies.
- In depth knowledge of Business and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Post graduate degree or professional certification an added advantage.
- Problem solving, critical thinking, strong motivation, communication and strategic planning skills are required.
- Ability to identify potential new clients, craft proposals and review contracts.
- Ability to package a winning Tender from Nipex/Napims and to defend tender from prequalification to Technical and Commercial phase.
3. Job Title. Well Test Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Purpose of the Job
- The Well Testing Supervisor is the company representative for Well Testing jobs and is responsible for the safe and cost efficient execution of all related activities in accordance with the program.
- 10 + years as a Well Testing Supervisor.
- Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Well Testing units and flow assurance practices.
- Excellent knowledge of reading, interpreting and forecasting well behavior from the DAQ units.
- In Depth knowledge of industry standards applicable on well testing operations like NACE, ASTM testing methods.
- Good understanding of flow assurance chemicals requirement, handling procedures, and safety aspects.
- Demonstrates interpretation skills against the recorded data, and QC of the recorded data.
- Excellent understanding of Process Safety Management and hands on experience on well testing.
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills.
- Fully skilled in Well Engineering software’s and computer reporting. (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.