Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2017 | KOICA Application Guide and Requirements.
Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Korea International Cooperation Agency 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free – See more details below;
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is responsible for Korea’s grant aid program and has played a critical role in Korea’s implementation of Official Development Assistance (ODA). KOICA’ Nigeria Office was opened in 2008 and has been supporting the socio-economic development for the people of Nigeria.
Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2017
KOICA Office in Nigeria is situated inside the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Abuja and headed by the Country Director/Regional Representative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Programme Manager
- KOICA is looking for Assistant Programme Managers based in Abuja to support the implementation of its Projects and Programmes to facilitate project implementation, coordinate with relevant agencies and MDAs and contribute to the development of Nigeria.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist in carrying out the following Duties:
- Management of Development Projects.
- Project Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Work Plan and Project Documentation.
- Communication and Networking, etc.
- A University Degree or higher in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education; Primary Education, Economics, Social Sciences, or a field(s) relevant to International Development assistance.
- Two years of professional work experience preferable at national and international levels relevant programmes.
- Experience working in an international development organization an asset.
Monitoring and Evaluation Skills:
- Excellent Speech and Report Writing Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Analysing, Planning and Organizing.
- Learning and Researching
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts.
- Integrity and commitment to KOICA’s mission and professional values.
- Communication, Working with People and Drive for result.
- Applying technical expertise
- Health Insurance
- Capacity Building
- One Full Year Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit soft copies of the following documents below to: [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae including previous work reference contact information
- Cover Letter
- Copies of your original Certificates (Degrees & Professional)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Birth Certificate and/or National Attestation from National Population Commission
Hard copies Applications should be forwarded to the KOICA Office in Nigeria located at:
No. 09, Ovia Crescent,
Off Pope John Paul II Crescent,
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment, KOICA, Korea International Cooperation Agency, Korea International Cooperation Agency Graduate Recruitment, Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment, Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2017 | KOICA Application Guide and Requirements, Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment Guide, Korea International Cooperation Agency Recruitment requirements, Ongoing Recruitment at Korea International Cooperation Agency 2017