Lorache Group Recruitment for Brand Retail Manager 2018.
Lorache Group Job Vacancy for Brand Retail Manager … Lorache Group is recruiting for Brand Retail Manager. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a Brand Retail Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in brand or product management
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.