Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Manager, Experience Center.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Manager, Experience Center… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Manager, Experience Center. The ideal candidate must possess at least 5+ years of experience as a store manager in a major “Brand image” retailer or Specialty retail environment.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Experience Center
Job Type: Full Time
- As the Retail Manager, Experience Center and people leader, you will be responsible for cultivating a highly engaged workforce to deliver exceptional guest experiences and memorable moments for every shopper!
In particular you will:
- Attract and engage customers while exhibiting deep product knowledge and displaying product features, pricing and program offers.
- Is an expert in interacting with customers. Can step into shoes of associates when needed to provide a smooth experience for the customer or to teach/coach/develop associates on selling tenants.
- Proactively identifies process improvements, determines root causes/road-blocks, and designs solutions, along with manager, to significantly improve operational excellence.
- Determine and drive best practices to deliver performance metrics.
- Develops relationships with internal corporate teams such as Product Management to convey store-level feedback and regularly advocates for the customer.
- Present the store‘s performance results to Store Operations Leadership team at Weekly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: opening and closing POS system, accepting customer payments, balance register and make cash deposits daily or schedule bank pick-up service, pulling products from inventory, and filing the completed orders.
- Audit store’s procedures for inventory management with a goal of 100% accuracy of inventory counts.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer experience and store operations by participating in the development of best practices and continuous product knowledge.
- Maintain merchandising standards while troubleshooting on-site, ensuring all products displayed are working properly and replacing any malfunctioning products as necessary.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5+ years of experience as a store manager in a major “Brand image” retailer or Specialty retail environment
- Knowledge of retail operations such as sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation, and loss prevention
- Knowledge of effective merchandise presentation standards.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a thriving retail business, which may entail working on weekends and holidays
- Proficiency with POS systems and Microsoft Office.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.