Media Jobs in Lagos State 2019/2020 and Application Guides.
Lagos Media Jobs 2019 – Media are the communication outlets or tools used to store and deliver information or data. Of-course i believe you will love to work in a firm that deal solely on that purpose.
We created this page specifically for you, carrying you in mind.
So, in this article, we will drive you through the necessary information’s you need to know about Job application in Lagos, Nigeria as a newbie.
Trust us. We’ve got the experience. Just take your time and read through. All the best…
Are you looking for a good media job in Lagos State? This page will guide you with latest first-hand information about media jobs in Lagos State. Keep reading as you will get better insight about the hot vacancies and their requirements.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- How to apply for Graduate Media Jobs in Lagos State 2019?
- When to apply for Media Jobs in Lagos State?
- Lagos State Media Job Official Recruitment Portal?
- Lagos State Media Jobs Guideline and Requirement 2019?
To be ascertain with so much confidence in you that Lagos State Media Companies has began massive intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about media vacancies will be officially made available to readers.
Top Media Companies in Lagos State.
- Y-ray Models
- Ringier Lagos State
- WSI Axon
- Unotech Media Lagos State
- Wild Fusion Limited
- Gavaar Solutions Limited
- Mediareach OMD
- Media Perspectives Limited
- Adrena Media Limited
- RESQ Digital Limited
- Eloquent Touch Media
- Crank Digital
- Contemporary Media Solutions
- Tway Media
- SPS MEDIA LAGOS STATE
- All Seasons Media
- Algorithm Media Ltd
- LACLIC SERVICES LIMITED
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 20 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
If you are passionate about entering into the media career but not fully certain about the profession. You can investigate a career in education via different programs and volunteer working opportunities.
However, taking part in different school organizations on campus and in the community can help you to check if a career in education is going to suit your desire.
How to Apply for Media Jobs in Lagos State.
To be ascertain if Lagos Staten Media Job Portal has began massive intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about media vacancies will be officially made visible to readers.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Media Jobs in Lagos State 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.