Medical Doctor Jobs in Taraba State 2019-2020 and How to Apply Online.
Current Medical Doctor Jobs in Taraba State… This page contains every single information you need to know about Medical Doctor vacancies in Taraba State 2019. Keep reading this article as more light will be thrown on it’s application guide and requirement. See you there…
Searching for a medical job in Taraba State might be very much tiresome sometimes, but the time spent in getting the job offer is worth it.
Working as a physician in any firm entails a lot of accuracy since you’ll be dealing with human lives, a lot of endurance as most families of patients will lose their temper on you, throwing tantrums and causing commotion in the whole place and a sense of duty because many times you’ll be awoken from your sleep to go treat a patient.
- How to Apply for Civil Service Recruitment in Taraba State
- How to Apply for Hot Jobs in Taraba State Online
Nevertheless, saving lives is fun and gives you joy as you do so. If you seeking requirements, where to apply and to do so then search no further, below are answers to your questions;
How to Become a Medical Doctor.
READ MORE : About How to Become a Medical Doctor Here.
- With your SSCE or NECO, sit for JAMB;
- Earn an Undergraduate Degree. The path to becoming a doctor begins with a bachelor’s degree program;
- Pass the MCAT;
- Attend Medical School;
- Complete Residency Training;
- Get Licensed.
Re-Occurring Vacant Positions for Medical Staffs in Taraba State.
There are many career opportunities open to a medical doctor or surgeon. You could work in different fields of specialty including;
- General practice
- Public health
So, you see, studying medicine and surgery actually pays off a great deal, get to explore your options and try out different fields and then settle for the one you enjoy the most after all, you can only work passionately when you do what you enjoy doing the most.
Apart from attending medical school, there are certain qualifications you may have to meet up to before you are employed in some hospitals and these are as follows;
- Must have MBBS
- The individual must possess certificates of full registration with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Must be a fellow and recognized as a consultant in his/her specialty
- The individual must be computer literate.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Computer Literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package.
- Must be a team player
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must possess adequate clinical and diagnostic skills
- Surgical skills will be an added advantage
- Must have strong patient relation skills.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with the rest of the medical team regarding current medical strategy and activities in place;
- Co/Supervision and participation in service training of medical staff
- Collaborate in monitoring of current activities and availability of needed materials
- Ensure respect of MSF protocols and guidelines by all members of the medical team
- Assistance in data collection related to future medical strategy;
- Participates in management of workplace accidents (accidental exposure to blood, etc.) in collaboration with PMR;
- Responsible, in collaboration with the PMR, for the circuit and follow-up of national staff health;
- Initial consultation, prescriptions, and, if needed, referral to appropriate structures
- Follow-up and record keeping, while respecting confidentiality.
How to Apply Online.
For detailed guide on how to apply for this Job – Click here
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.