Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NAMA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the NAMA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Airspace Management Agency 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Airspace Management Agency form?
- Is the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment start?
- I need the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
Nigerian airspace management agency (NAMA) was established by the Act of parliament No. 48, commencement date of 29th May 1999, as a body corporate with perpetual succession and common seal; that may sue or be sued in its corporate name and shall own, hold or dispose of property ( whether movable or immovable).
The agency has a governing board headed by a part-time chairman, he is appointed by the president commander-in-chief of the armed forces for a term of four years.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://www.nama.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NAMA Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment Jobs, How to Apply for Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment, NAMA, NAMA Jobs, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment Requirements