Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Application Portal www.naportal.com.ng.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020: Nigerian Army recruitment form and guide for tradesmen/women 2020/2021: In this article, you will understand the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruits Intake (80RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Do you want to enter one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria, but don’t know how to do it? Our article will help you!
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2020 Nigerian Army 79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
(1) Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be the English Language.
(2) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(3) Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016
(4) Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
(5) Click here to Download Nigerian Army Up-to-date Past Questions
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
(1) Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at www.naportal.com.ng
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
For more information about application form – click here
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
This guide was helpful right? Don’t hesitate to share
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.