National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form.
NIHOTOUR Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The National Institute for Hospitality Tourism has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 National Institute for Hospitality Tourism application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Institute for Hospitality Tourism 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 National Institute for Hospitality Tourism form?
- Is the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment start?
- I need National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism
Since its inception, the Institute has produced well over 5,000 skilled and craft trainees servicing the various sectors of Nigeria’s Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industry.
The Institute is striving to meet a training target of 2 to 3,000 and more trainees a year to meet the over 40,000 technical craft and skilled manpower required to service the travel, tourism and hospitality sector of the economy in the next three to five years.
The main objectives of the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism include:
- To provide improved and quality service in the hospitality and tourism industry by introducing professional, technical and specialized training as well as a post-graduate course in the travel and tourism and hospitality fields.
- To provide short and long term managerial and supervisory training for the development of specific skills as well as to enhance the quality and efficiency of senior functionaries in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- To co-operate with relevant bodies to organize and facilitate staff development programmes for teachers and supervisors in polytechnics and the tourism industry.
- To co-operate with relevant bodies in developing and updating national training curriculum for all levels of personnel in the industry.
- To provide a forum at which representatives of both public and organized private tourism sectors and tourism institutions could exchange ideas and information on development in the industry.
- To keep and maintain a register of Travel and Tourism training institutions, their training programmes, subjects, locations standards, durations and type.
- To develop a learning resource center for the production of audiovisual aids, collection and dissemination of learning materials.
- To source funds and technical assistance for the promotion of its objectives
NIHOTOUR Job Requirements/Qualifications 2020
Applicants applying for the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nihotour.gov.ng/or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NIHOTOUR Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIHOTOUR Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for NIHOTOUR Jobs, How to Apply for National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment, National Institute for Hospitality Tourism, National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment, National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment 2020, National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment Requirements, NIHOTOUR, NIHOTOUR 2020, NIHOTOUR Graduate Jobs, NIHOTOUR Jobs, NIHOTOUR recruitment, NIHOTOUR Recruitment 2020