Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Job Vacancy for Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA”), a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, is mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues.
Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure and providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress. NSIA operates three mandate funds: the Stabilisation Fund, the Future Generations Fund and the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
Ref No: ES0099
- Reporting to a Portfolio Manager, in Nigeria Infrastructure Fund, NSIA, the successful candidates will Support the Portfolio Manager in the investment of the Infrastructure Fund in essential and efficient infrastructure such as power generation, distribution and transmission, agriculture, dams, roads, rail, airports etc.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on proposed infrastructure projects and develop presentation materials for the Team Lead.
- Proactively monitor and report portfolio activities, provide up-to-date report to the Team Lead.
- Manage NIF transaction pipeline and provide weekly deal log report
- Support the Portfolio Manager in the planning and implementation of exit strategies from projects as directed by Management.
- Develop relationships with external counterparties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries), investors and gain insight into market dynamics.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Portfolio Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure sector trends (globally and within the Nigerian context), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy.
- Experience in Project Finance and management of infrastructure funds.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in financial modeling.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
In addition, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position on offer.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.