Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for NSIA Jobs.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NSIA Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NSIA form?
- Is the NSIA 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NSIA Recruitment start?
- I need NSIA Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is NSIA Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- NSIA Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
The NSIA derives its mandate from the NSIA Act which was signed into law in May 2011. It empowers the Authority to receive, manage and invest funds in a diversified portfolio of medium and long term assets on behalf of the Federal Government, State Governments, Federal Capital Territory, and Local Governments Area Councils in preparation for the eventual depletion of Nigeria’s hydrocarbon resources. To give effect to the mandates, the NSIA established three main funds: the Stabilisation Fund, the Future Generations Fund and the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund.
The role of the Stabilisation Fund is to provide budget support in times of economic stress; the Future Generations Fund is an inter-generational savings fund for future generations of Nigerians and the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund is to invest in domestic infrastructure.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
1.) Officer, Investment Operations
Click Here to View Details
2.) Head, Internal Audit
Click Here to View Details
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018, NSIA, NSIA Jobs, NSIA Recruitment