NUC Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Form Portal.
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for National University Commission job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for the successful applicant.
Many applicants has been asking questions like “When will National University Commission Job Form be Out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that question. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the NUC 2020 Recruitment shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2020 NUC Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join NUC Recruitment or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2020 National University Commission Recruitment.
Before applying for the NUC Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
The Requirements for obtaining 2020 NUC Recruitment Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 45 years of Age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- How to Apply for National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National University Commission Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Visit NUC portal for more information about NUC Recruitment ==> http://www.nuc.edu.ng.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 NUC Recruitment, How to Apply for National University Commission Recruitment, National University Commission, National University Commission Recruitment, National University Commission Recruitment - www.nuc.edu.ng, National University Commission Recruitment Form, National University Commission Recruitment Guide, NUC, NUC 2020 Recruitment, NUC Online Recruitment, NUC Recruitment, NUC Recruitment 2020, NUC Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Form Portal