PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020/2021 (4 Position).
PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020: This page is created to give you the latest information on how to apply for PricewaterhouseCooper job in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
PricewaterhouseCooper has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the PricewaterhouseCooper Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 PricewaterhouseCooper form?
- Is the PricewaterhouseCooper 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment start?
- I need PricewaterhouseCooper Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- What is PricewaterhouseCooper Application Deadline 2020/2021?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Description
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax, and Advisory services. In Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets. We are guided by one promise – to do what is right, be it with our people, clients, community, or environment.
To achieve our aim to be recognized as the ‘the world’s leading professional services firm’ we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Senior Associate – Financial Services Risk & Regulation
Deadline: 28th July, 2020.
♦ GRC – Senior Associate (Data and Analytics)
Deadline: 28th July, 2020.
♦ Compliance Associate
Deadline: 28th July, 2020.
♦ Divisional Head of Business Development
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
Application Closing Date: 24th July, 2020
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the PricewaterhouseCooper recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment, How to Apply for PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment, PriceWaterHouseCooper, PricewaterhouseCooper Ongoing Recruitment 2020, PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment, PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2020, PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment Guide, PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment Portal, PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment Requirements, PwC