Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Society For Family Health Recruitment for Receptionist and Admin Officer 2018.
Society For Family Health Job Vacancy for Receptionist and Admin Officer… Society For Family Health is recruiting for Receptionist and Admin Officer. The ideal candidate must possess a B.Sc./HND in Social Science/Management sciences, or a related field.
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment;, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal, newborn and child health care.
SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the under listed vacant positions, in response to organizational growth.
We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Receptionist and Admin Officer
Reference code: RAO-Abuja
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- The Receptionist and Admin Officer will be saddled with the responsibility of attending to incoming and outgoing calls, receive visitors and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Respond to all incoming calls as urgent as possible and give prompt attention to out-going calls
- Receive sort and dispense incoming mails
- Track out-going mails to ensure delivery
- Ensure telephone lines are active and functional and funded at all times
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy
- Maintain records and screening of visitors
- Must possess a B.Sc./HND in Social Science/Management sciences, or a related field. Possession of Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Must possess on the job experience especially with operation of a PABX system with minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team with problem-solving capacity
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the “reference position” as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: [email protected] Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.