Recruitment at Stack Diagnostics | Application Guide and Requirement.
Recruitment at Stack Diagnostics… This page contains detail information about Stack Diagnostics recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application.
Stack Diagnostics has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Stack Diagnostics application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Stack Diagnostics Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Stack Diagnostics form?
- Is the Stack Diagnostics 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Stack Diagnostics Recruitment start?
- I need Stack Diagnostics Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Stack Diagnostics Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Stack Diagnostics Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Stack Diagnostics, a company that provides innovative diagnostics in the healthcare field, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Graduate Intern (Medical)
Internship duration: 3 – 6 months
- Are you a medical graduate looking to cut your teeth at the intersection between healthcare and business? Well Stack Diagnostics is looking for you and together we will change the face of diagnostics and treatments of complex diseases in Nigeria.
- To apply you should be a graduate of a medical program (medicine and surgery, medical lab science, nursing, anatomy, physiology and genetics).
- You should also be willing to challenge yourself and your understanding of medicine.
- Degree: 2:1 and above
N50,000 – N80,000 per month
2. Job Title: Software Developer
- We are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer. The Developer will maintain current systems, manage servers, and build new projects.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Managing front/back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Build and consume reusable API’s
- Build and release applications on the IOS App store or the Android market
- Integrate with Paystack and Flutterwave payment platforms
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Integrating the front-end elements into applications. Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and performance problems.
- Integrate solutions for data-storage and data-backup.
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of PHP CodeIgniter web framework(Knowledge of Laravel is an added advantage)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/Microsoft SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
N100,000 – N200,000.
3. Job Title: Front End Developer
- Stack Diagnostics, a company that provides innovative diagnostics in the healthcare field, is seeking an exceptional Front-End Developer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
- Lead front-end development efforts on all projects from conception to implementation
- Lead the development of an engaging and functional web-based applications
- Liaise with product owner, business users, designers and different stakeholders to define user requirements and expected results.
- Lead the delivery of a well-organized, responsive, HTML/CSS (Sass/SCSS) for frontend components.
- Conduct testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI).
- Coordinate requirements and lead the troubleshooting of development or production problems;
- Collaborate with team to develop best solution on time and within budget
- Perform regular website maintenance and enhancements
- Diagnose and fix bugs and all front-end issues as and when necessary
- Play an active role in the building and growing the front end developers team by participating in recruitment activities and proactively engaging, mentoring, coaching and tracking deliverables.
- 2-5 years hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree or experience in biological sciences, medical sciences and/ or healthcare, while not required, will be a plus
N100,000 – N200,000
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Stack Diagnostics recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2018.
Note: Applications without cover letters will not be viewed.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Stack Diagnostics Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.